22-24 Febr (Puducherry): HIDDEN POTENTIAL – Intern. Conference on Music Therapy
Posted by ElJay Arem (IMC OnAir) on February 21, 2013
‘HIDDEN POTENTIAL’ is the International Conference on Music Therapy as an adjunct in Psychiatry, Neurology, Cardiology, and other clinical specialities, to be held in Puducherry from 22nd to 24th February 2013.
Puducherry is the spiritual land of The Mother and Sri Aurobindo and a popular tourist site which is nourished by the divine love of our great Masters, who laid the foundation for the higher evolution of human beings above the mental consciousness, the ‘Supermind’. The sea waves fondling the shores of Puducherry shower one and all with the sweet fragrance of the celestial Grace descending from above.
The Conference offers innovative Spot Light Sessions, Concurrent Paper Sessions, Workshops, Poster Sessions along with Special Cultural Events by popular artistes. Participants are offered the rare opportunity of interacting with renowned researchers and clinicians coming from all over the world, who will impart their knowledge on the latest trends in their relevant areas of speciality. Music Therapy in India is now sprouting into a full-fledged therapeutic discipline, especially in the field of Psychiatry, where it is being commonly accepted.
(Source: 01/2013 – Research Institute for Healing through Music (RIHTM))
- Music therapy improves behavior in children with autism, study suggests (sciencedaily.com)
- Upcoming music therapy groups at West Hills Music Therapy Studio (musictherapyautismportland.wordpress.com)
- What is MT? “Trouble” Music Video (mtequalslove.com)
- Music Therapy and Autism (beyondautismawareness.wordpress.com)
- Calling All Music Therapy Students & Interns! (listenlearnmusic.com)
- 2013 Music Therapy Social Media Advocacy Month (toneworksmt.com)
- Alexandria music therapist gives voice to disabled (sfgate.com)
- You, Me & Music Therapy (listenlearnmusic.com)
- How can you use music for your child with autism? (musictherapyautismportland.wordpress.com)