The medical student, called Amanat died on 28th December 2012 at 04:30 pm local time in Singapore Hospital because of multi organ failure after she was gang-raped 12 days ago in a driving bus.
! Justice & Safetyness for Women !
Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit showed up this afternoon at the large protest in Delhi called in memory of the 23-year-old student who died in a Singapore hospital from the horrific injuries she incurred when she was gang-raped on a bus two weeks ago. However, as she lit a candle, the chief minister was surrounded by demonstrators and then taken away by her security.
The 23-year-old student who died in a hospital in Singapore today was flown on an air ambulance from Delhi three nights ago. Dr Yatin Mehta had accompanied her…
The 23-year-old student who was gang-raped on a Delhi bus has died in hospital in Singapore.
- Leaders condole Delhi gang-rape victim’s death (thehindu.com)
- The gang-rape on a bus that sickened India (newsinfo.inquirer.net)
- Delhi gang-rape victim succumbs to injuries (thehindu.com)
- Indian gang-rape victim dies in Singapore (capitalfm.co.ke)
- Attackers in India rape case to face murder charge (utsandiego.com)
- Indian gang-rape victim dies in Singapore (rappler.com)
- Delhi gang-rape victim dies of organ failure (telegraph.co.uk)